Dr. Feodor F. Dragan
Professor of Computer Science
Dragan received the M.S. degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
My h-index is 22, my i10-index is 53, my Erdős number is 3 (e.g., Feodor F. Dragan to Vitaly I. Voloshin to Zsolt Tuza, to Paul Erdős) and the total number of citations of my papers is more than 1450.
CS 6/76110 - COMPUTATIONAL GEOMETRY (Syllabus)
1. Irina Lomonosov, 2005, Routing Schemes for Special Graph Classes.
2. Chenyu Yan, 2007, Approximating Distances in Complicated Graphs by Distances in Simple Graphs With Applications.
3. Yang Xiang, 2009, Reachability, Routing and Distance Labeling Schemes in Graphs with Applications in Networks and Graph Databases.
1. Rashid Muhammad, 2003, Parallel Voronoi Diagram (co-advised).
2. Chenyu Yan, 2004, Additive Sparse Spanners for k-Chordal Graphs.
3. Sudha Elavarti, 2005, Addressing, Distance and Routing in Cubic Systems with Applications in 3D Cellular Networks.
4. Mutasem Najdawi, 2005, Implementation of Addressing, Distance and Routing Labeling Schemes for Triangular Systems.
5. Amit Borwankar, 2005, Nearest Neighbor Embracing Graph (NNEG) as a New Topology for Wireless Ad-hoc Networks.
6. George Powell, 2005, Improvement algorithms for an industrial routing problem.
7. Tran Anh Tuan, 2006, Analysis of two approximation algorithms for the Tree Flow Spanner Problem.
8. Raina Siddharth, 2006, Finding a Spanning Tree Minimizing the Maximum Edge Load.
9. Rajesh Jadhav, 2007, Routing in wireless networks without geometry.
10. Bafna, Nitin, 2007, Labeling schemes for some location problems on trees.
11. Viyyure, Udaykiran V, 2008, Frequency assignment in radio networks: L(3,1,1)-labeling.
12. Bhaduri, Sudipta, 2008, Maximum cliques and minimum colorings of chordal graphs via minimum degree orderings.
13. Rahul Sehgal, 2009, Greedy routing in a graph by aid of its spanning tree: experimental results and analysis.
14. Rab Harbart, 2009, Addressing and Distances for Cellular Networks with Holes.
15. Mayank Ladoia, 2012, Reconstructing Approximate Tree Metrics and Using Them to Approximate Min-Max Clustering Problem.
16. Zoltan Karaszi, 2013, Advanced Neural Network Clustering Techniques for Liquid Crystal Texture Classification (co-advised).
1. Dwarakanath Raghunathan, 2005, Connected Dominating Set as Backbone for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks.
2. Pankaj, Amitabh, 2007, Heuristics for routing in internet-like graphs.
1. Muad Abu Ata, PhD Student
2. Arne Leitert, PhD Student
3. Hend Alrasheed, PhD Student