Computer Graphics Lecture Notes
Lecture Topic 00 - Syllabus and Course Information
Lecture Topic 01 - Development of Computer Graphics : History
Lecture Topic 02 - Image Formation
Lecture Topic 03 - Models and Architectures
Lecture Topic 04 - Programming with OpenGL - Part 1
Lecture Topic 05 - Programming with OpenGL - Part 2
Lecture Topic 06 - Programming with OpenGL - Part 3
- A program that generates 5000 points on the Sierpinski gasket using randomly selected vertices.
- The depth of recursion is entered as a command line argument.
- Generates the Sierpinski gasket by recursive subdivision.
- 3d version
- 3d version
- Version of gasket3.c with mouse interaction to stop redrawing.
- Double buffered version of gasket3m.c
These allow demonstartion of effects of application redraw on various window actions such as occluding by another window, moving etc.
- Three-dimensional tetrahedral version of gasket2.c.
- tetra.c with a menu to choose the number of subdivisions.
Lecture Topic 07 - Input and Interaction
Lecture Topic 08 - Working with Callbacks
Lecture Topic 09 - Better Interactive Programs
Lecture Topic 10 - Geometry
Lecture Topic 11 - Representation
Lecture Topic 12 - Transformations
Lecture Topic 13 - OpenGL Transformations
Lecture Topic 14 - Building Models
Lecture Topic 16 - Classical Viewing
Lecture Topic 17 - Computer Viewing
Lecture Topic 18 - Projection Matrices
Lecture Topic 19 - Shading
Lecture Topic 20 - Shading in OpenGL
Lecture Topic 21 - Buffers
Lecture Topic 22 - Texture Mapping
Lecture Topic 23 - Texture Mapping in OpenGL
Lecture Topic 24 - Compositing and Blending
from OpenGL Programming Guide 1.1
Lecture Topic 25 - Implementation
Revised Dec 6, 2005
Paul A. Farrell